yup~
ppl say "love me for who i am..not who you want me to be"..same goes here..i just don't like ppl try to get me to change..tp lau prangai xelok sgt 2, of cozla kne brubah..change for good..should be ok laa (^__^)\/..nnti brula org suke kwn ngn kite..ok! i'm proud to be myself..simple bebeh..just take me as I am..the good and the bad..whether I'm happy or sad..through my happiness and sorrow..besela kn..manusie,of cozla ade 1001 rase..ceit..mcm akademi 1001 rase babas la plak..heee =p kantoi ak tgk..huuu~xplaa..ak mmg suke masak pon..ok je kowt lau ak tgk dat program..=p
i just hope dat my family, all my friends n my love will owes be with me no matter what..hoping dat they still be here tomorrow..for me..cz they are da reason for me to live..love me or hate me..i think I'll carry on being me,just me..no more no less..
For every tear and every smile..If you can accept me as I am..We'll stay together for quite a while..love u guys soo much~
p/s:Take me as I am..or else don't take me at all..
I'm not saying you have to like me..but your harsh words won't make me fall..=))
aen yg kunun2 positive n nk jd tough girl~ahaha=p
yeah!! love me or hate me, i just dont care cuz i'll always be myself. n i accept u as u r. no more no less bebeh! love u! muahh
ReplyDeleteluv u more lalink!!~
ReplyDeletethnx 4 being such a gud friend 2me~~
ni ape cte ni?? ape suda berlaku??
ReplyDeletesje je gatal~~
ReplyDeleteboring dok sowg2~
gedik je nk org tk me as i am..
huhuhu=p