yeppi!!~
he made my day!~really appreciate it lalink!! more than words can say..thnx so much!!last week me n my falan bejalan2..g cleb our bday~88' celebration..231 is falan's d.0.b n 143 is mine..
231-143 = 88..n yg besh nye..88' pon taon laher ktorg~huhu=p so cm cntek la kowt..so i just name it as 88 celebration..my bday pon cleb skali ah..even lmbt lg kowt~~nnti bln3 kompem bz with thesis n lots of asgmnts..4sure xsmpt nk njoy ok!~~so dis special entry is 4 mohd fadlan hafifi..i wanna thank him 4 all great things he has done 2me!! i love the fact that when I'm around him, I can be myself and not worry about what he may think of me, because I know he love me for who I am..contohnye tyme handphone vibrate ats moto~hee=p ceish..malu siot..tp ok je..da bese da~~
i love u fadlan hafifi!! you make me happy, feel safe and secure..siyesly..aen neh sgt xindependent..susah sket pon nanges..thank you so much for being the person you are..kind and thoughtful..sensitive and considerate..wahh2~banyak nye puji2..adoiyaiii~tp ni yg ak rse kowt..xplaa..skali skale je puji..ape salahnye kn..just wanna let him noe dat he's da person
who makes life easier and better for me!!~ I LOVE U FADLAN HAFIFI!!

No comments:
Post a Comment