then ktorg g tgk our new house..da siap!nice..wee~xsba nye nk deco umah baru!!~~falan sgt xcited..nk lpak kt umah baru plak..hoho~falan n my dad da siap plan nk swim n pegi gym..ahaha~gedix je..=p
DAD
Everything you do you do with your heart..
this is why i love u..your faith means so much to me..
and all of this i noe u care..
thnx so much for ur love..
MOM
I know your love is true..
You're such a special person..
I'll always love you and admire all that you do..
No body is more wonderful than you..
FADLAN
I'm lucky to have you..
I'm blessed each day with your presence..
You never try to change me
This is why I love you.
SIBLINGS
They listen to me when I speak..
Whether what I say makes sense or not..
Empower with their belief, so I may reach them one day..
FRIENDS
I'm so grateful to have them in my life..
I'm able to share my minutes of precious life with them..
They carry special warmth..
So each time they smile they are able to light a room with the beauty of their smile..
muaahhhxxx!!~
No comments:
Post a Comment